Teeth Straightening Dentistry in Romford & Havering
Millions of adults feel embarrassed to smile or are self-conscious about their teeth. With invisible braces the process of straightening teeth is now non-intrusive, whilst helping to look after your gums and teeth in the long-term.
Orthodontics (better known as Braces) is a dental procedure to help achieve straight teeth. At Smile With Dr Aria we offer the most proven and popular brands of orthodontic treatment available to patients, which are Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
£800 Off Invisalign in January - See our offers page.
Key facts about Invisible Braces
- Braces straighten teeth and help improve the way your teeth look and function.
- Invisible braces are tough clear plastic moulds that are worn to straighten the teeth. Several sets of moulds are made specifically for each patient, and are worn for two weeks before being replaced with the next set.
- The procedure is best suited to patients with crowded or crooked teeth that are conscious of the way their teeth look when they smile.
- Invisible braces will help with biting and chewing, as well as making your teeth easier to clean.
- The best time to get braces is when you’re a child, but more adults are getting the treatment done. A more important factor than age is the amount of teeth that you have.
- One of the more important aspects of teeth straightening is the full examination. After x-rays and analysis, your dentist will advise you on the best treatment for your needs.