Teeth Whitening in Romford and Havering
Tooth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments in the UK. It’s affordable, has quick results and will leave your teeth with a brilliant white smile.
Smile With Dr Aria is proud to offer Pola Whitening as well as Boutique Whitening to our patients hoping to have whiter teeth. Both tooth whitening systems are focused on safely whitening discolourations in the enamel of your teeth.
Key facts about Teeth Whitening
- Your teeth will naturally discolour in time, and the yellowing of your teeth will be more dramatic if you drink wine, coffee, tea, blackcurrant or if you smoke.
- Teeth whitening is a very affordable way to enhance your smile, and will give you more confidence to smile.
- Speak to us about the right type of toothpaste to use for your needs. Tooth whitening toothpaste may not affect the natural colour of your teeth, but could remove staining.
- The effects of whitening your teeth professionally can last up to 3 years with good maintenance and regular visits to our practice.
Invest in professional teeth whitening
Whilst there are many home teeth whitening tips and home-use teeth whitening products available that claim to give you a brighter smile, you should only ever consider professional home teeth whitening kits as an option for your smile.
Professional home teeth whitening offers a predictable result and the comfort of knowing that your smile is safe in expert hands. Some alternative treatments may tempt you with lower prices but these treatments are risky and they are unlikely to give you the results you desire. Even worse than this, the use of non-professional teeth whitening products may result in a large bill when you ask your dentist to correct any damage caused. Products used for professional teeth whitening in Romford such as Pola Whitening and Boutique Whitening are extensively tested before they can be used on clients. There is no guarantee of the levels of testing through which shop bought products have gone.
The differences between DIY and professional teeth whitening
Whilst non-professional home whitening kits are cheap and readily available, teeth whitening kits from our dentist is really the only way to go if you want a long-lasting and impressive result. There are some key reasons that professional teeth whitening is a better option than do-it-yourself whitening.
- Our dentist is able to use a whitening treatment with a stronger concentration of hydrogen peroxide (the chemical that whitens your teeth).
- Our dentist will be able to explain the different treatments available and advise you on which would best suit you.
- Our dentist will have access to professional tools and experience.
- Our dentist will arrange appointments to have a bespoke mouthguard made for use during treatment.
Choosing a professional teeth whitening treatment
Different professional teeth whitening treatments take different amounts of time and each will depend on the type of staining your teeth have. Some teeth whiten quicker than others but you can generally expect the result you want within 2-4 weeks.
At our clinic in Romford we use types two of professional teeth whitening systems:
The key features of Boutique Whitening is that it’s PH neutral so it protects the enamel, the gel is thick which helps reduce wash out by saliva and it has built in desensitiser to help prevent sensitivity. It’s a simple to use product that will need to be used daily and you’ll usually see great results in 10-14 days.
The key features of Pola Whitening is that the high viscosity, neutral PH tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest patient comfort in a take home kit. The unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity. The formation of plaque and tooth decay is significantly reduced and noticeable results are also seen in 10-14 days.
If teeth whitening can't achieve what you then there is always the option of porcelain veneers for that perfect smile.
The cost of professional teeth whitening services
Costs for teeth whitening in Romford can vary depending on the staining of your teeth and the result that you want. Before you make any teeth whitening decisions, ask for a consultation with one of our dentists, who will explain your options and advise you as to the best teeth whitening solution for you. Both of our teeth whitening home products, Pola and Boutique, cost £295 and top up syringes cost £35.
Whichever professional teeth whitening treatment you choose in Romford, you will be delighted with the effectiveness of this simple cosmetic procedure. Contact the team at Smile with Dr Aria today for great teeth whitening results in Romford, Essex or phone us on 01708 740372.