White Fillings In Romford & Havering
Fillings no longer have to be silver, which looks unnatural and is noticeable when a person smiles or laughs. The modern alternative is to have white fillings, which are affordable and blend well with the natural colour of your teeth.
Fillings protect the part of the tooth that has been lost due to decay or impact fracture, and is a very common treatment to protect and keep the natural tooth from further decay.
Key facts about White Fillings
- White fillings are only available as a private procedure, but the treatment is affordable and worth the cost, if you are concerned about having a natural looking smile.
- It is best to get white fillings only when your dentist thinks it’s time to have new fillings, so a consultation is always worth arranging.
- The life expectancy of your white fillings depends greatly on where they’re placed in your mouth. White fillings are just as strong as normal teeth.
- Tooth coloured fillings are usually made from a composite resin material and a setting ingredient.
- There are some alternatives to getting white fillings, which include crowns and inlays, which are generally more expensive.