Facial Aesthetics available at Smile With Dr Aria.
Wrinkle Reduction in Romford & Havering
Botulinum toxin (more commonly known as Botox) is a form of muscle relaxant, which prevents the muscle from contracting and greatly reduces wrinkles. It is injected into specific facial muscles, but it is safe as the toxin is highly purified, refined and then diluted so it can be used in therapeutic doses.
Key facts about Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Botox noticeably reduces wrinkles and can be applied to frown lines and crow’s feet around the eyes, as well as the lines on the forehead.
- The treatment only takes 10-20 minutes and the results begin surfacing very quickly. Within 48-72 hours the difference will be noticed, but allow up to 2 weeks for the full effect to take shape.
- The effects will last 3-4 months before your next treatment, but with repeated treatments the effects will last even longer.
Dermal Fillers in Romford & Havering
Dermal Fillers treatment is a very popular procedure and is used by millions of people around the world. Injecting small quantities of Juvederm Hyaluronic acid fillers into the lips and lines around the mouth will give you the perfect frame around a healthy smile. Dermal fillers can also compliment other wrinkle reduction treatments giving you a younger and more vibrant look.
Key facts about Dermal Fillers
- The effects of dermal filler treatment can last 7-12 months.
- Research has shown evidence that repeated visits for dermal filler injections may stimulate the body’s own natural production of collagen. This helps to reduce the number of lines and wrinkles.
- There is evidence, which also suggests that less filler is needed over time to achieve the same look.