Dental Implants in Essex (Romford)
If you are looking for affordable, but premium quality dental implants in Essex, from a trusted well-respected dentist, then our state-of-the-art clinic in Romford can help.
All our dentists are registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and our clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) so you can rest assured you are in safe expert hands with our teeth implants team.
Replace missing teeth and begin to smile with confidence once again.
Dental implants are the treatment of choice for patients looking for a complete and natural looking smile, without the need for a bridge or having to wear dentures.
Over a lifetime, dental implants can prove to be the most cost effective option of treatment. Implants are used to support one or more natural looking teeth. A titanium screw replaces the root of the tooth, so the screw is placed into the jawbone, much like the root of any tooth.
Dental implants cost in Essex
Prices of dental implants in Essex generally start from around £2,500 to £3,000 (our prices start at £2,495) but can vary considerably depending on the exact treatment required.
We have ensured our dental implant costs are extremely competitive and our prices are therefore amongst the best you will find in Romford and Essex.
Spread out the costs with 0% Interest Free Credit
To help make this treatment more affordable, you have the option of spreading the costs over the year with 0% Interest free credit.
To see our latest prices and flexible finance options available, please see our latest fees page.
The benefits of dental implants
There are many advantages to wearing dental implants including:
- Improved self-esteem - You will be more confident in smiling at people which in turn will help you feel better about yourself.
- Cost effective - This treatment is usually more expensive than other restorations initially, but since implants last a lifetime, they work out much cheaperi in the long run as they don't need replacing like the alternative options
- Improved looks - Since dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, no-one will even notice that they are not real teeth.
- Better speech - Implants allow you to speak normally without worrying about slurring your words or mumbling
- Increased comfort - Since the implants become part of your teeth, there is no discomfort like with removable dentures
- Dental implants are strong - Over time your implants will be almost, if not as, strong as your real teeth
- Better oral hygiene - You can simply brush and floss like you would with your natural teeth
Key facts about dental implants
- Dental Implants are a safe and well-established treatment. The life expectancy of any implant depends on how well you maintain your teeth, and how often you attend regular checkup appointments.
- Implants complement your natural teeth, and can sit amongst natural teeth.
- You will be under local anaesthetic during the procedure, so there shouldn’t be any pain. Similar to an extraction, you may feel slight discomfort for up to a week after the procedure.
- Your dentist will conduct a series of special tests to determine the condition of the bone in your jaw. If there is not enough bone, or the bone is not in a healthy enough condition, then an alternative method of treatment would be recommended.