Teeth Straightening Dentistry in Romford & Havering
Millions of adults feel embarrassed to smile or are self-conscious about their teeth. With invisible braces the process of straightening teeth is now non-intrusive, whilst helping to look after your gums and teeth in the long-term.
Orthodontics (better known as Braces) is a dental procedure to help achieve straight teeth. At Smile With Dr Aria we offer the most proven and popular brands of orthodontic treatment available to patients, which are Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
Invisalign Package Offer - See our offers page.
Key facts about Invisible Braces
- Braces straighten teeth and help improve the way your teeth look and function.
- Invisible braces are tough clear plastic moulds that are worn to straighten the teeth. Several sets of moulds are made specifically for each patient, and are worn for two weeks before being replaced with the next set.
- The procedure is best suited to patients with crowded or crooked teeth that are conscious of the way their teeth look when they smile.
- Invisible braces will help with biting and chewing, as well as making your teeth easier to clean.
- The best time to get braces is when you’re a child, but more adults are getting the treatment done. A more important factor than age is the amount of teeth that you have.
- One of the more important aspects of teeth straightening is the full examination. After x-rays and analysis, your dentist will advise you on the best treatment for your needs.
Smile with Dr Aria is one the hand full of clinics in UK that Provides iTero scanning. The iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth in real time. You can look at the iTero 3D image of what your teeth will look like once they are straightened, take home a copy to show your family and friends. We offer this service in our FREE Invisalign consultation.
More about the iTero Scanner
- No more messy moulds associated with
- Breathe and swallow as you would usually
- No bad taste or smell
- View 3D scans onscreen immediately
- Faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign treatment outcome
- Allows for a accurate fit of your Invisalign clear aligners
- Eliminates distortion of regular impressions and the need to retake moulds
We use the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your teeth and gum tissue.
We can follow the scanning development in real time on the touch screen Scanner.
The 3D model
After a few minutes the scan is available in a 3D model so we can plan your Invisalign treatment together.
The Invisalign outcome stimulator
View the end result of how your teeth will look after your Invisalign treatment is completed before you make the decision to start any treatment. We take the guesswork out of your decision and give you the smile you deserve.
Video about the iTero Scanner
Watch the video below all about the iTero Scanner.